Southern California Community
Veterinary Hospital Services
VetCare Pet Clinic’s veterinary hospital offers complete care for your dog or cat. We feature onsite emergency, surgical, laboratory and pharmacy services. We can quickly analyze medical samples in our laboratory that is equipped with the latest in cutting edge vet care technology. This enables us to offer critical diagnostics for time-sensitive treatment services. We also utilize anesthetic regimens that have the safest protocols, administered by our expertly trained team members. Our onsite radiology services enable us to produce complete digital results in minutes.
We also provide very affordable spay and neuter services for your cats and dogs. These services not only prevent reproduction, but they also protect your furry little friend from several forms of cancer and multiple infections. There is a right time to have your pet spayed or neutered, though, so please contact us to establish when you should bring your cat or dog in.
Contact us to find out how our veterinary services can help your pet stay healthy and happy.
Our Wellness Veterinary Services
- Heartworm Tests
- Physical Exams
- Fecal Exams
- Senior Pet Care
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- HomeAgain Microchip
- Parasitic Infection Detection
- Feline Leukemia & Feline AIDS Tests
- Giardia Tests
- Nail Trimming
- Anal Gland Expression
- Domestic and International Health Certificates
Dental Services ($199) Includes:
- Anesthetic Dental Cleaning
- Ultrasonic Scaling & Polishing
- Fluoride Therapy
Our pet hospital’s quality veterinary services and care are delivered to our customers through empathy for the patient and unmatched bedside manner. VetCare Pet Hospital was created to be your animal’s care center, meeting their needs as well as yours. We designed our full-service veterinary hospital to offer complete veterinary care. These are VetCare’s commitments to our clients and their pets.
VetCare Pet Clinic Features:
- A veterinary surgical clinic with emergency consultations as well as full medical services.
- Immediate availability of analyzed medical samples with our state-of-the-art on-site laboratory. Offering important, time sensitive, diagnostic and treatment services.
- Anesthetic regimens that are the safest available and administered by trained members of our medical team. Patients involved in surgical procedures are recommended to undergo a pre-anesthetic assessment as well as intravenous fluid therapy.
- Pain management procedures that are required for all surgical patients. This is to make certain patients are comfortable throughout the surgical process and during recovery.
- While patients are undergoing surgical procedures, we monitor them using electronic tools in our state-of-the-art surgical suite.
- On-site radiology service, giving complete digital results within minutes.
- Onsite pharmacy, eliminating the need for additional trips to drug stores.
- Intensive Care Units and isolation is available to patients that are critically ill.
- Accommodating our patients comfortably and quickly with our consultation room and three examination rooms.
We have published a comprehensive disease education page if you would like any help understanding everything we can do at our pet clinic to help your furry friend.
You can also contact us with any questions you have about our dog and cat neutering services.